Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Back in Boston

We've made it back from ALA.  We are completely exhausted.  Travel there and back involved cancellations, gates changes, and multiple delays.  I am glad to be home!  The conference was great.  Hopefully you were following us on Twitter for live updates, and now that we're back, we'll start posting our full recaps.  I brought 49 books home with me.  I was slightly less controlled than usual.  I don't know how it happened, really I don't.  Actually, I only made it back with 48 books.  I had started reading the books I was most excited about Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carlson, the third book in the Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy, and I LEFT IT IN THE HOTEL LOBBY when my shuttle came to pick me up for the airport!  I was devastated.  I called the hotel and they said they would mail to me.  I hope it makes it.  I can't possible wait for it to actually come out now that I've started reading it.  I must know what happens!  I read Catherine Gilbert Murdock's new book, Heaven is Paved with Oreos on the plane.  I liked it, but I wanted Bitter Kingdom.  Anyway, after lots of organization and a very long nap, I am ready to begin recapping.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...