Wednesday, February 22, 2012

UPDATE TO HUNGER GAMES: BAH!

I feel like I need to update a previous post I did about the Hunger Games movie. I wrote my commentary before we saw the pictures, before the entire cast was announced, and before we saw the trailer.








Sigh. I'll admit, I am still not holding my breath for it to be Lord of the Rings amazing, but I am hoping it will be better than the Twilight series. It can't be all bad if Stanley Tucci, Donald Sutherland, and Lenny Kravitz are in it, right? And my friend Laura has assured me that Jennifer Lawrence is a very gifted actress (and I believe everything that Laura tells me. She is much smarter than I am). So I guess I have to say that I am cautiously optimistic that it won't suck.

So there we go. It could be awesome but we'll just have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...