Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine to spotlight an upcoming release that we're excited about. This week I'm waiting on The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder. 

Dry, sarcastic, sixteen-year-old Cam Cooper has spent the last seven years in and out hospitals. The last thing she wants to do in the short life she has left is move 1,500 miles away to Promise, Maine - a place known for the miraculous events that occur there. But it's undeniable that strange things happen in Promise: everlasting sunsets; purple dandelions; flamingoes in the frigid Atlantic; an elusive boy named Asher; and finally, a mysterious envelope containing a list of things for Cam to do before she dies. As Cam checks each item off the list, she finally learns to believe - in love, in herself, and even in miracles.

The Probability of Miracles
comes out December 8.

17 comments:

  1. Nice pick -- and I love the cover. Hope you enjoy this one when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one! Like the cover too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds really cute I'm really looking forward to it as well. Great pick!
    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not familiar with this book. :) Enjoy!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kind of reminds me of that movie "The Bucket List".. great pick. Happy reading! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a great book! Plus, love the authors last name:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking Bucket List too - sounds like it could be an emotional read!

    Our WOW is at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! This one looks fantastic, it is on my wishlist as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I'm really excited for this one too!! I love that cover! :) Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that this was one of my WoW's a couple weeks ago. It sounds really good... and cute :) I can't wait until it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this one looks good. I love the synopsis and the cover is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds great (and I love the cover)!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Jess
    The Romanceaholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds really good! I hadn't heard of it before but definitely will be adding it to my never ending wishlist. [:

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  14. This means that the solution must be multidimensional. One extremely important fact about Fibroids Miracle is that you receive 3 months one to one email counseling which many satisfied ex-fibroid sufferers often say was invaluable. soundcloud acim

    ReplyDelete
  15. ACIM insists that the only thing that does exist is pure love and that innocent minds and spiritually right thinking will not allow anything like evil to exist. acim teachers

    ReplyDelete
  16. The psychologist was a Jewish lady named Helen Schucman, and she told people that Jesus Christ himself was her own spirit guide for these lessons and teachings. These lessons were supposed to provide credence for people to learn that they were the only ones in control of their own feelings, attitudes, actions and destinies. a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...