Monday, August 29, 2011

Hunger Games Movie

It's finally that time, where the world starts gearing up to inundate you with media on a new movie series that will try and take the place of Harry Potter. Every time another book gets slogged through the the process of being recreated into a movie I try and give it the benefit of the doubt. There have been good ones: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Help, and I'm sure there are others that I'm not thinking of at this moment.

But let's be honest, a lot of times they go terribly wrong. Terribly terribly wrong. So here's the first teaser trailer of The Hunger Games. And regardless of the fact that there are some amazing actors in this, I have to admit that I'm not holding my breath for it to be awesome. Perhaps with lowered expectations I will find myself pleasantly surprised?

What do you think?


Get More: 2011 VMA, Music

2 comments:

  1. I liked Rue's whistle over the credits, but otherwise? Meh. Meh on toast! too little to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is short, but doesn't that usually mean that they have to blow our minds in thirty seconds? Totally agree with meh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...