Monday, March 21, 2011

Accio Books!


I'm a little late (as in almost missed it) with this but there's a non-profit I'd like to give a endorsement to. You might remember back in December Arianna and I went to Yule Ball where we were introduced to The Harry Potter Alliance which fights real evil in the world. It's pretty awesome. Anyways, during March they're having a book drive to create an entire library for Bedford-Stuyvesant New Beginnings Charter School in Brooklyn. It's only going on through March, so I would hope anyone who reads this would at the very least go and check out the webpage for 'Accio Books,' which let's you know more about what this organization is doing to improve the world around us.

1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter in real life?
    Awesome idea.
    I wish I could use the spell accio for the first timem. Just to see how it is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...