Friday, December 3, 2010

News

This Saturday is Take Your Child to a Bookstore Day.  If I had a child, I would totally participate.  From NorthJersey.com

The Invention of Hugo Cabret is going to be a movie, directed by Martin Scorses.  In 3D!  One must always say "in 3D!" accompanied by an exclamation point. From the Guardian.

In other book-to-movie news, Catherine Hardwicke, director of Twilight, will be directing The Maze Runner movie.  From The Wrap.

Learn a little more about Allen Say.  From the Oregonian.

Some interesting thoughts on being a bookseller.  From Publishers Weekly.

2 comments:

  1. I am not excited about Catherine Hardwicke directing Maze Runner. Boo. Arianna, would you like me to take you to a bookstore this Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Yes I would. There's a lovely independent bookstore in my town you could take me to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...