Thursday, October 28, 2010

Page to Screen


More page-to-screen wackiness.



Danny Devito is set to voice the Lorax in a new 3D animated adaptation of the classic Dr. Seuss story. Betty White and Zac Efron also voice characters....and what's this?! The Office's Ed Helms will voice the Once-ler? I hope, for the sake of all Dr. Seuss fans out there, that this one is better than recent take on Horton Hears a Who. I remember my Kindergarten teacher's father coming into our class to read The Lorax. It was the first time I had heard that particular Dr. Seuss story, and I can still remember where I was sitting, and things I thought about as it was read aloud. Never underestimate a good read-aloud.
For now, I'm going to cross my fingers that my page-to-screen idealism holds. C'mon, Lorax...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...